ORF-SIG Program Spotlight
Spotlighted Programs for October 2021
Houston Methodist Sugar Land Hospital
The Houston Methodist Hospital is located in Sugar Land, Texas, a suburb of Houston.
Memorial Hermann Orthopedic Residency
The Memorial Hermann Orthopedic Residency is located in Houston, Texas.
The Ohio State University
Wexner Medical Center
The OSU Sports Med OMPT Fellowship is located in Gahanna, OH, a suburb of Columbus.
Michigan Medicine Orthopedic Residency
The University of Michigan - Michigan Medicine Orthopedic Residency is located in Ann Arbor, MI.
Each month ORF-SIG will use social media (SM) channels to spotlight one or more orthopaedic residency and fellowship (R/F) programs. Eligible programs must meet the following pre-application criteria:
- The program must be ABPTRFE or ACOMPTE accredited or in Candidate status.
- The Program Director or Coordinator must be a member of the AOPT and ORF-SIG.
- The Program Director or Coordinator must have a specialization in Orthopaedics.
Interested in applying? Here's how it works:
- STEP 1: Send the Selection Committee an email to email@example.com indicating interest in participating in the Program Spotlight.
- STEP 2: Download the Program Spotlight Application File to know what the application will be looking for. Click here to access these requirements.
- STEP 3: Access the application here.
- STEP 4: Submit all requested materials by the deadline for the month they wish to be Spotlighted (see below).
- STEP 5: Await verification from the Selection Committee that your application is complete and has been approved. If so, confirmation of your Spotlight month will be sent via email to the individual who completed the application.
Programs wishing to participate must submit their application materials through the Google Form to the Spotlight Selection Committee by the first of the month at a minimum of two months in advance of the actual month in which they desire to be spotlighted. For example, programs wishing to be included in March must submit materials by January 1.
For more detailed and useful information about the Program Spotlight please see our FAQ page.