Academy of Orthopaedic Physical Therapy Awards
To select annual recipients for the following five (5) Academy of Orthopaedic Physical Therapy awards:
- Outstanding PT & PTA Student Award
- James A. Gould Excellence in Teaching Orthopaedic Physical Therapy Award
- Rose Excellence in Research Award
- Emerging Leader Award
- Richard W. Bowling - Richard E. Erhard Orthopaedic Clinical Practice Award
- Paris Distinguished Service Award
Tasks OF THE AWARDS COMMITTEE
- Based on annual nominations received, select recipients for the above five (5) Academy of Orthopaedic Physical Therapy awards mentioned above.
- Review and propose revisions to all documents related to the above five awards.
- At the request of the Academy’s Board of Directors, review and make recommendations on all new award proposals.
Chair: Lori Michener, 2017-2020
Members: Marie Corkery, 2015-2018; Murray Maitland, 2016-2019; Kevin Gard, 2017 - 2020
The Awards Committee comprises the Academy Vice-President as the Chair as well as 4 committee members. Term limits are 3-year staggered terms. If you are interested in serving on the Awards Committee, please click here to fill out the Academy of Orthopaedic Physical Therapy Involvement Form.