Academy of Orthopaedic Physical Therapy Awards
To select annual recipients for the following five (5) Academy of Orthopaedic Physical Therapy awards:
- Outstanding PT & PTA Student Award
- James A. Gould Excellence in Teaching Orthopaedic Physical Therapy Award
- Rose Excellence in Research Award
- Emerging Leader Award
- Richard W. Bowling - Richard E. Erhard Orthopaedic Clinical Practice Award
- Paris Distinguished Service Award
Tasks OF THE AWARDS COMMITTEE
- Based on annual nominations received, select recipients for the above five (5) Academy of Orthopaedic Physical Therapy awards mentioned above.
- Review and propose revisions to all documents related to the above five awards.
- At the request of the Academy’s Board of Directors, review and make recommendations on all new award proposals.
Chair: Marie Corkery, 2019 - 2022
Members: Murray Maitland, 2016-2019; Amy McDevitt, 2019 - 2022; Michael Ross, ,2019 - 2022
The Awards Committee comprises the Chair, as well as 3 committee members. Term limits are 3-year staggered terms. If you are interested in serving on the Awards Committee, please click here to fill out the Academy of Orthopaedic Physical Therapy Involvement Form.