The mission of the Orthopaedic Physical Therapy Practice (OPTP) magazine is to serve as an advocate and resource for the practice of Orthopaedic Physical Therapy by fostering quality patient/client care and promoting professional growth.
The Journal of Orthopaedic & Sports Physical Therapy (JOSPT) publishes scientifically rigorous content and promotes its application to movement-related health. Now in its 41st year, JOSPT aims to be the leading international source of knowledge for movement-related health.
The feature articles for this issue:
- The Use of Blood Flow Restriction to Enhance Recovery from Surgical and Nonsurgical Knee Disorders: An Evidence Update
- Physical Therapy Management following Tibial Tubercleplasty and Reconstruction of the Medial Patellofemoral Ligament: A Case Report
- Differential Diagnosis of Neck Pain and Headache in the Hypermobile Patient: A Case Report
- Consideration of Pain Mechanisms in Mechanical Diagnosis and Therapy: A Clinical Reasoning Framework
- The Lived Experience of a Total Knee Arthroplasty: Part 1, Pre-Surgical Considerations
Read or download the archived issues of OPTP now.
In today's world, archiving past issues of publications is considered a core function of publishers. This is why we are making it easier than ever for your to access our archived issues.
Access this area to find issues dating back to 1976.
Scientifically rigorous, clinically-relevant content for physical therapists and others in musculoskeletal & sports-related practice.
JOSPT prioritizes research with a clear clinical message and potential for immediate impact in musculoskeletal rehabilitation practice. JOSPT welcomes submissions covering issues in musculoskeletal health and rehabilitation from fields including physical therapy, orthopaedics, pain, epidemiology, and sports medicine. JOSPT does not publish basic science, cadaver, or animal research.