AOPT Individual and Societies Partner Programs
Not eligible to become an AOPT member? You can still join!
AOPT Individual Partner:
Academy of Orthopaedic Physical Therapy "Partners" are not members of the Academy; however, they are eligible for various membership benefits as outlined below. Individual partners pay $100/year, and are eligible for the membership benefits listed below:
- Online access to full text of the Journal of Orthopaedic and Sports Physical Therapy
- Online access to Orthopaedic Physical Therapy Practice (OPTP) and the Journal of Orthopaedic and Sports Physical Therapy (JOSPT)
- Access to the AOPT website
- AOPT member discount on Independent Study Courses, educational courses, conferences and more
- Membership in any/all of the seven AOPT Special Interest Groups
Becoming part of the AOPT individual, society, or business partnership does not make you a member of the American Physical Therapy Association. Individuals wishing to join as an individual or a society partner must submit the following application to the AOPT office. Any PT, PTA or student PT or PTA who is eligible to be an APTA member is not eligible for the AOPT partner program.
AOPT Society Partner:
The AOPT BOD will develop partnerships with other societies or businesses if they meet the needs of the AOPT and advance the vision, mission and strategic goals of the AOPT. Only the AOPT BOD can establish a society or business partnership with the AOPT. The AOPT BOD will establish special advertising rates for approved society or partner organizations and if applicable other mutually agreed upon benefits for AOPT members.