What is the Program Spotlight?
Each month ORF-SIG will use social media (SM) channels to spotlight one or more orthopaedic residency and fellowship (R/F) programs. Eligible programs must meet the following pre-application criteria:
- The program must be ABPTRFE or ACOMPTE accredited or in Candidate status.
- The Program Director or Coordinator must be a member of the AOPT and ORF-SIG.
- The Program Director or Coordinator must have a specialization in Orthopaedics.
Interested in applying? Here's how it works:
- STEP 1: Complete the Program Spotlight Interest Form here.
- STEP 2: Complete the Program Spotlight Application Form here by the deadline (see below).
- STEP 3: Await verification from the Selection Committee that your application is complete and has been approved. If so, confirmation of your Spotlight month will be sent via email to the individual who completed the application
Programs wishing to participate must submit their application materials through the Google Form to the Spotlight Selection Committee by the first of the month at a minimum of two months in advance of the actual month in which they desire to be spotlighted. For example, programs wishing to be included in March must submit materials by January 1.
For more detailed and useful information about the Program Spotlight please see our FAQ page.