30.3.2, Special Topics: Optimizing Performance
60-Day introductory price!
This courses focuses on Optimizing Recovery and is a blend of timely and informative topics relevant to today's practicing therapist. Experts in the field discuss unique topics dealing with the mental performance applied to patient care and new innovations to include the use of wearables to track performance. Effectively treating runners of varied ability and how to return each to a high level are also covered.
- Identify psychosocial strategies to enhance adherence to injury rehabilitation.
- Appreciate the role of an inter-professional approach to injury rehabilitation.
- Describe the varied uses of wearable technologies in clinical practice.
- Discuss the benefits and limitations of using wearable technologies in monitoring performance.
- Differentiate among training methods for runners with different levels of ability.
- Develop a return-to- running program based on a runner’s level of ability.
- Mental Techniques for Performance
Scott B. Martin, PhD, FACSM, FAASP; Rebecca Zakrajsek, PhD, CMPC®; Taylor Casey, MEd; Alexander Bianco, MS
- Wearable Technologies for Monitoring Human Performance
Mike McGuigan, PhD, CSCS
- Training Methodologies for Runners
Jerry-Thomas Monaco, PT, DPT, OCS; Richard G. Hubler, Jr., PT, DPT, OCS, FAAOMPT
Online + Print
|Academy of Orthopaedic Physical Therapy Member||Three (3)||
|Non-Academy Member||Three (3)||
Due to the automation of our learning management system allowing you instant access to the online content and the immediate order placement for a plus print product, there are no refunds after an order is placed.
International Shipping Policy:
International shipping is NOT available when purchasing a plus print copy of our independent study courses. The online copy allows you instant access to any course with the ability to print a pdf copy. Note: APO and FPO addresses are serviced by the USPS and the Military Postal Service Agency and are available for plus print shipping.
You need to login to purchase this course. If you do not have an account, click on the box below and follow the instructions for creating an account.Login or Create Account