The mission of the Performing Arts Special Interest Group (PASIG) is to be the leading resource for physical therapy as it relates to the performing arts. The special interest group serves its members and represents the interests of orthopaedic physical therapy by fostering high quality patient care and promoting professional growth through:
The Performing Arts Special Interest Group (PASIG) is a leading authority in performing arts physical therapy. PASIG leads through professional development and dissemination of current information/trends, current practice, research initiatives and outreach programs with performing artists and performing arts groups.
- Advancement of education and clinical practice,
- Facilitation of quality research,
- Professional development of its members, and
- Encouraging an interaction between the physical therapy and performing arts communities
1. Verify membership status.
2. Select your desired SIG.
3. Submit your request!