PASIG Student Scholarship Program
To recognize students for their contribution to performing arts physical therapy and to assist in defraying the cost of attending the Combined Sections Meeting (CSM), the Performing Arts Special Interest Group (PASIG) will support up to two $500 scholarships for one entry-level student and one post-professional student presenting research at CSM.
- Must be a student in an accredited pre-professional (DPT) or post-professional Performing Arts Fellowship Program when the research was conducted.
- Must be a member of the PASIG
- Must be listed as an author on the poster/presentation.
- Must have confirmation of acceptance as either a platform or poster presenter at the upcoming CSM meeting.
- Topic of research must focus on performing arts physical therapy (and submitted under the Performing Arts subheading within the AOPT)
- Must participate in presenting the poster/platform at CSM.
November 30th of the year preceding the CSM for which the scholarship is being offered.
Criteria for selection:
- The importance of the contribution of the abstract to the physical therapy management of performing arts physical therapy.
- The clinical implications derived or suggested from the abstract.
- The quality of the writing.
- The clarity of the clinical information / data presented.
Notification of the Award:
The recipient of the award will be notified in early January (of the year preceding the CSM for which the scholarship is being offered) by the PASIG Scholarship Chairperson.