PASIG Student Scholarship Program
Attention all PASIG students: Would you like $500 for your research?
Student members of PASIG who have had their abstract accepted for CSM 2023 are invited to apply for a scholarship for CSM 2023. The topic must be related to performing arts and physical therapy to be considered for the scholarship.
The accepted abstract could be a platform or poster presentation. Once your abstract is accepted, you are welcome to apply for the scholarship. Note: you must show proof of your abstract acceptance to CSM 2023, and plan to attend CSM 2023.
Not a PASIG Member?
Joining is easy! PASIG membership is free to AOPT Members. Simply click here to join.
- Must be a DPT student in an accredited physical therapy program, or a fellow in an accredited physical therapy fellowship program when the research was conducted (not necessary to be a student or fellow when research is presented).
- Abstract has been accepted to CSM.
- Must plan to attend CSM.
- Must be listed as an author on the presentation.
- Must participate in presenting the poster/platform at CSM.
Criteria for selection:
- The importance of the contribution of the abstract to the physical therapy management of performing arts physical therapy.
- The clinical implications derived or suggested from the abstract.
- The quality of the writing.
- The clarity of the clinical information / data presented.
Notification of the Award:
The recipient of the award will be notified in December (of the year preceding the CSM for which the scholarship is being offered) by the PASIG Scholarship Chairperson.