- The Imaging SIG is recognized as a leading authority for imaging in physical therapist practice.
- The SIG leads by:
- Providing professional development opportunities for physical therapists
- Sharing current information related to imaging in physical therapist practice
- Identifying opportunities for outreach and interdisciplinary collaboration
- Supporting practice and research initiatives
- To be a valued resource for PTs involved with imaging.
- The SIG serves:
- Identifying, sharing, supporting, and contributing to the evidence base in imaging in physical therapist practice
- Identifying, sharing and supporting the evidence base in imaging PT
- Providing opportunities for professional development and education
- Monitors and supports activities that may impact the use of imaging in physical therapy
- Developing practice competencies
- Fostering imaging curriculum development in physical therapist education programs to prepare future practitioners
1. Verify membership status.
2. Select your desired SIG.
3. Submit your request!