OHSIG Strategic Plan, Mission, and Vision
The AOPT's Mission is to empower members to excel in orthopaedic physical therapy.
The AOPT's Vision is to be a world leader in providing resources to optimize movement and musculoskeletal health.
OHSIG 2020 - 2023 Strategic Plan
Click here to view this document.
As an OHSIG member, you will:
- Receive quarterly email newsletters with up to date information related to workplace health and safety and OHSIG activities
- Network with colleagues working in pro-active occupational health services and expand your professional expertise
- Enhance your clinical practice beyond the traditional clinic environment through increased awareness of valuable services such as work site based 24/7 health promotion, functional capacity evaluations, job analysis, ergonomics, post offer screens, job coaching and education, prevention and ï¬tness programs, and much more
- Discover opportunities that may provide a more autonomous practice environment
- Interact with clinicians who are forward thinking and active in numerous areas of practice, including academia, private practice, hospital, corporate settings, etc.