Full Curriculum Package Course Details
There are TWO options offered with the Full Curriculum Package.
The following courses are provided in the AOPT residency curriculum package, "OPTION A":
- Clinical Imaging
- Postoperative Management of Orthopaedic Surgeries
- Current Concepts of Orthopaedic Physical Therapy, 4th Edition
- Frontiers in Orthopaedic Science
- Basic Research Methods for Understanding the Physical Therapy Literature
The second option, "OPTION B", includes the courses listed above, with the addition of the following 2 courses:
- OPTION A (6 courses shown in first list),: $400.00
- OPTION B (all 8 courses shown in both lists): $500.00
Directors, faculty members, and residents MUST be a current AOPT member in order to register for the AOPT's residency curriculum package/courses.
There is one fee (one-time cost) for the program Director and/or any faculty member(s) of $400.00 for Option A, and $500.00 for Option B. EACH resident will be required to pay $400.00/$500.00 for the applicable curriculum package. This registration fee must be submitted before the course materials are provided. Each new resident must purchase a copy of their own curriculum package. Failure to purchase separate copies is considered copyright infringement.
The price includes exams, without answers, and is provided only to the Director/faculty.