Musicians: Performing Arts Interventions
The following links will show you a summary for each article. If you are interested in viewing the entire document/article:
- Click here if you are an Academy of Orthopaedic Physical Therapy Member
- Click here if you are a non-Academy of Orthopaedic Physical Therapy Member and wish to purchase a full version of an article(s).
Articles of Interest - SUMMARIES
- The Use of a Modified Treatment-based Classification System to Treat an Adolescent with Imaging Evidence of a Herniated Disc
- Clinical Instability of the Lumbar Spine: Diagnosis and Intervention
- The Therapeutic Benefits of Yoga
- Shoulder Mobility in String Musicians
- Use of Electrical Stimulation to Supplement Lumbar Stabilization for a Figure Skater following Lumbar Fusion
- Management of a Music Student with Thoracic, Shoulder, Arm and Hand Pain
- Treatment of Repetative Stress Injury in a High Altutude Saxophone Player with Pectus Excavatum and Scoliosis.