Musicians: Patterns of Regional Interdependence with Specific Injuries/Pathologies
The following links will show you article summaries. If you are interested in viewing the entire article(s):
- Click here if you are an Orthopaedic Section Member.
- Click here if you are a non-Orthopaedic Section Member and wish to purchase a full version of the citation blast.
Articles of Interest - SUMMARIES
- The Use of a Modified Treatment-based Classification System to Treat an Adolescent with Imaging Evidence of a Herniated Disc
- Clinical Instability of the Lumbar Spine: Diagnosis and Intervention
- Shoulder Mobility in String Musicians
- Management of a Music Student with Thoracic, Shoulder, Arm and Hand Pain
- Treatment of a Repetitive Stress Injury in a High Altitude Saxophone Player with Pectus Excavatum and Scoliosis