Gymnastics: Patterns of Regional Interdependence Associated with Specific Injuries/Pathologies
The following links will show you article summaries. If you are interested in viewing the entire article(s):
- Click here if you are an Academy of Orthopaedic Physical Therapy Member.
- Click here if you are a non-Academy of Orthopaedic Physical Therapy Member and wish to purchase a full version of the citation blast.
Articles of Interest
- The Use of a Modified Treatment-based Classification System to Treat an Adolescent with Imaging Evidence of a Herniated Disc
- Flexor Hallucis Longus Tendinitis among Dancers
- Clinical Instability of the Lumbar Spine: Diagnosis and Intervention
- Controversies in Chronic Ankle Instability
- A Gymnast's Low Back Pain Responds to Shoulder and Hip Stretching
- Snapping Hip Syndrome