- Effect of Low Back Pain Risk-Stratification Strategy on Patient Outcomes and Care Processes: the MATCH Randomized Trial in Primary Care
- Hip Arthroscopy versus Best Conservative Care for the Treatment of Femoroacetabular Impingement Syndrome (UK FASHIoN): A Multicentre Randomised Controlled Trial
- Physical Therapy as the First Point of Care to Treat Low Back Pain: An Instrumental Variables Approach to Estimate Impact on Opioid Prescription, Health Care Utilization, and Costs.
July - September, 2017
- The importance of dose in land-based supervised exercise for people with hip osteoarthritis. A systematic review and meta-analysis
- The Effectiveness of Manual Therapy Versus Surgery on Self-reported Function, Cervical Range of Motion, and Pinch Grip Force in Carpal Tunnel Syndrome: A Randomized Clinical Trial
- Brief pain re-assessment provided more accurate prognosis than baseline information for low-back or shoulder pain
- Association of Spinal Manipulative Therapy With Clinical Benefit and Harm for Acute Low Back Pain Systematic Review and Meta-analysis