Meet the Authors:
Clinical Practice Guideline for Physical Therapy Management of
Older Adults with Hip Fracture
An internationally recognized group of authors and clinicians will present the key findings of the guideline recently published in the Journal of Orthopaedic and Sports Physical Therapy. https://www.jospt.org/doi/10.2519/jospt.2021.0301
This free webinar consists of an intro to the Fragility Fracture Network and 6 short on-demand video presentations that can be viewed during the month of April 2021. There will also be a live 30-minute Q&A webinar in which you can share comments or have your questions answered by the authors.
- For Europe and similar time zones: The Q&A will be on Tuesday, April 27th at 1:00 PM (CEDT)
- For North American and similar time zones: The Q&A will be on Wednesday, April 28th at 7:00 PM (CST)
Speakers: (shown in order of presentation)
- Cathie Sherrington, PT, PhD (Introduction to FFN and Physio SIG)
- Tom Herring, PT, DPT, MA (Introduction to the CPG and Risk Factors)
- Christine M. McDonough, PT, PhD, CEEAA (Interventions – Across the Episode of Care)
- Marcie Harris-Hayes, DPT, MSCI (Interventions - Early Postoperative Period)
- Kathleen K Mangione, PT, PhD, FAPTA (Interventions - Post-Acute Period)
- Morten Tange Kristensen, PT, PhD (Outcome Measures – Early Postoperative Period)
- Jan Arnholtz Overgaard, PT, MSc (Outcome measures – Post-Acute Period)
This symposium is being co-sponsored by the Physical Therapy Special Interest Group of the Fragility Fracture Network and the Academy of Orthopaedic Physical Therapy.
- Click HERE to access the instructional videos.
- Click HERE to register for the live Q&A webinar. Please note: links to both webinars (Europe and North America) will be included in your confirmation email after registering.
- Click HERE to join the Fragility Fracture Network and any of the 6 special interest groups for free.