- The functions of the Orthopaedic Section’s Board of Directors are:
- Be responsible for managing or directing the business and affairs of the Section;
- Act with care and in the best interests of the Section, by carrying out mandates and policies determined by the membership of the Section and to make and enforce policies that are consistent with such mandates and policies;
- Appoint and employ an Executive Director, who shall serve at the discretion of the Board; and
- Be responsible for approving minutes of meetings of the Board.