Welcome to the Foot & Ankle Special Interest Group Web Page of the Orthopaedic Section of the American Physical Therapy Association.
Who are we?
- Approximately 650 Orthopaedic Section Members are also members in the Foot & Ankle Special Interest Group (FASIG)
- We provide programming to the Combined Sections Meeting (CSM) each year
- We keep you informed about foot & ankle research
- We are a resource for clinical strategies
- We develop Independent Study Courses (ISCs)
- We provide advisory information to orthopaedic instructors
Orthopaedic Instructor Alert...
Foot and ankle information now available!
The Orthopaedic Section and the Foot and Ankle Special Interest Group (FASIG) are proud to announce the completion of the
Foot and Ankle Curricular Guidelines for Physical Therapist Professional Degree Programs©
Want to round out your orthopaedic curriculum?
Looking to review your references for orthopaedic content?
Need to update teaching materials for the foot and ankle?
Download the most complete review of current orthopaedic information for the entry-level physical therapist today. It's free! Brought to you by your membership dues, your Orthopaedic Section, and the Foot and Ankle Special Interest Group!
Are you interested in joining the FASIG? Click here to join! Please keep in mind, you MUST be a member of the Orthopaedic Section and FASIG in order to be included on this list!