Welcome to the Foot & Ankle Special Interest Group Web Page of the Orthopaedic Section of the American Physical Therapy Association.
Who are we?
- Approximately 650 Orthopaedic Section Members are also members in the Foot & Ankle Special Interest Group (FASIG)
- We provide programming to the Combined Sections Meeting (CSM) each year
- We keep you informed about foot & ankle research
- We are a resource for clinical strategies
- We develop Independent Study Courses (ISCs)
- We provide advisory information to orthopaedic instructors
Are you interested in joining the FASIG? Click here to join! Please keep in mind, you MUST be a member of the Orthopaedic Section and FASIG in order to be included on this list!