Latest Research Updates
- July: Pain Education and Therapists Attitudes/Beliefs - Systematic Reviews
- May: Exercise for chronic pain
The Pain Management Special Interest Group (PMSIG) Board of Directors highly values our member research interests. PMSIG members are invited to submit a research topic with 3 abstracts or research-related question to the PMSIG Research Chair, Dana Dailey, PT, PhD at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Read a Research Paper
(Soon to come!)
Find a Clinical Trail Clinical
- Trials https://clinicaltrials.gov
- NIH Clinical Trials https://clinicalstudies.info.nih.gov/
- Participation: Research Match https://www.researchmatch.org
- APTA Evidence and Research http://www.apta.org/EvidenceResearch
- Evidence-Based Practice Tools http://www.apta.org/EvidenceResearch/EBPTools/
- PTNow http://www.ptnow.org/Default.aspx
- PT Outcomes Registry http://www.ptoutcomes.com/home.aspx
- National Pain Strategy https://iprcc.nih.gov/National_Pain_Strategy/NPS_Main.htm
- Pain Consortium http://painconsortium.nih.gov/index.html.