Independent Study Courses
The Orthopaedic Section of the American Physical Therapy Association offers an excellent choice of high quality monographs through its Independent Study Course series. Since 1991, we have been providing clinicians, faculty, and students with a choice of contemporary topics that can strengthen clinical practice. Each course includes a comprehensive selection of monographs that address varied aspects of the primary content area. Our authors are carefully selected and are experts in their respective fields.
Full-text courses and exams are available from desktop and laptop computers to smartphones and tablets. The Orthopaedic Section’s ISCs will continue to provide the greatest continuing education value in terms of time, money, and knowledge gained.
Independent Study Courses provide:
- A self-paced learning experience
- Accurate and applicable information
- A user-friendly text format, high quality figures, and diagrams
- Concentrated coverage of a topic area of study
- Clinical application using case studies that reinforce the didactic material
- An economical and convenient method for obtaining continuing education