Thursday, April 20, 2017
- Bonus Session: Seeking Didactic Learning Resources for your Orthopaedic Residency/Fellowship Program? The Section’s “Curriculum Package” Could be the Answer!
- Keynote Presentation: Using Process of Care and Clinical Outcomes Data to Improve Decision Making, Quality and Value
- Presentation Handout JUST POSTED APRIL 21st!
Friday, April 21, 2017
- General Session: Knee, Foot and Ankle: Treating Walkers, Runners and Athletes that Need to Run
- Breakout Session #1: Young Runner Unable to Run due to Non-specific Foot Pain
- Breakout Session #2: Lesion Specific Modified Rehabilitation -How Knee Articular Cartilage Injury can Inform Your Practice
- Paterno Handout UPDATED SATURDAY, APRIL 22ND
- Breakout Session #3: Advanced Interventions Focused on Treating Foot and Ankle Gait Impairments
- Breakout Session #4: Early Rehabilitation Following Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction: Are We Doing Enough?
Saturday, April 22, 2017
- Rise-and-Learn Session: Day to Day Data - What Role can it Play in Practice Change!
- Presentation Handout ADDED SATURDAY, APRIL 22nd!
- General Session: Shoulder Pain Clinical Practice Guidelines and Treatment: Surgery First and Rehabilitation Controversies?
- Breakout Session #5: Practice Linking Video-based Motion Analysis with Clinical Cases of Injured Runners
- Houck Handout 1
- Houck Running Eval
- **Houck PRE-MEETING READ - Click here for the article
- **Houck PRE-MEETING VIDEO TO VIEW: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7zc7xK6TNx0
- Houck: Augmented Feedback for Over Striding & Bounding ADDED FRIDAY, APRIL 21st!
- Breakout Session #6: Differential Diagnosis and Special Tests for Diagnosing Shoulder Pain
- Breakout Session #7: Manual Therapy for Pain and Limited Motion: Non-surgical and Post-surgical Considerations and Techniques for Rotator Cuff Related Disorders and Instability
- Breakout Session #8: Functional Exercise Progression and Criterion Based Return To Sport for the Athletic Shoulder
- Thigpen Handout JUST POSTED FRIDAY, APRIL 21ST!